Baptist Grove Baptist Church was formed on March 24, 1875. The Church enrollment was 37. The purpose of the Church is to provide regular opportunities for public worship, to sustain the ordinances, doctrines and ethics set forth in the New Testament for the Church of our Lord Jesus Christ. Also it is to nurture its members through a program of Christian Education and to preach and propagate the gospel of the Revelation of God through Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. In November, 1966 the original church was completely destroyed by fire. The only thing that survived was the bell. On June 11, 1967 the new church structure held its dedication service. Over the years, the enrollment has grown to over 300.